Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Love

As I mention in my bio, I have a thing for babies. Probably not a bad thing, since I had four of them. But since my youngest is now almost 15 years old, it's been a long time since I was able to nom a baby neck or kiss the top of a fuzzy head.

My cravings were met yesterday when I finally got to meet my great-nephew Drew.
NOM NOM NOM
He's got a bit of a faux-hawk going on.
But I started getting a scratchy throat on the godawful morning flight and by early afternoon that scratch had was supplemented by congestion and a runny nose, so I've been (more or less) keeping my distance. But I have had a grand time watching my brother and his family dote on this little guy.
Learning to walk.
Drew flirting with his Grandma.
I love the joy on my brother's face.
That's Bad Awnt Laura on the left and Drew's mommy on the right.
I've lost track of how many pictures I've taken of this little one. I'll leave you with one more to show his complete adorableness.
"Is that a cell phone? Mind if I suck on it?"
This probably won't be the last picture of him on this here blog. (You've been warned.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great pictures you took, Wynn Anne! I'm so happy you were able to come down for a visit with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...