Monday, September 22, 2014

Who is that?

Can you guess who this is?
The other day I wondered whether we would still recognize celebs if we removed their most striking features. Because I am who I am, I had to try it out, using Photoshop to combine two famous faces.



The first mash-up was Angelina Jolie and Meg Ryan. At the top, you see Meg Jolie. Here is Angelina Ryan.

Angelina should totally try a short haircut!
And then I thought of two other readily recognized celebrities. Can you guess?

This kind of reminds me of her Oscar-winning turn in The Hours.
This might help.

She really looks freaky with strawberry-blond curls.

Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. Weird, eh?

Welp. That was fun. Any requests?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool!!! I see a lot of fangirls do this on Tumblr with actors faces -- and it's crazy that it almost always produces and even better looking male!! It's like they are all genetic freaks that can't be made to look bad no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...