Friday, November 28, 2014

Oh, Interwebs

See more pictures that dog owners will understand at Pleated Jeans.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

THINK

Read this interview with Joey DeGrandis, a woman who has HSAM, Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory "a structural difference in their brain that allows them to swiftly and vividly recall their life’s events." It is both a gift and an affliction.


SAY, "AW!"

This almost makes me want a ferret.





THINK SOME MORE

Do you have a child who is extremely sensitive, not just to their own pain, but to the pain others are experiencing? I used to think it was malingering or Munchausen's, but what if some people actually do feel physical sensations when they empathize?
Revi's [sensitivity] uncovers a whole new layer of mind and matter and I suddenly feel like I get it with her. All of a sudden, the last three years of Revi's extreme stranger sensitivity, anxiety and clingyness makes sense.
Read about it on Girl's Gone Child.



LAUGH

Ghetto Hikes (@GhettoHikes). a.k.a. "Mr. Cody" hasn't actually tweeted since 2012, but his posts were absolute gems. This is how he describes his Twitter feed:
I'm 28. I have a full time job leading urban kids (of all races) on nature hikes. I simply write down shit they say. 
It's almost enough to make me want to apply for the job because the stuff they say . . . 


LAUGH SOME MORE

Some people are just really, really comfortable letting it all hang out on Facebook.

Read more TMI Facebook posts on Smosh.



SHAKE YOUR HEAD


YES! This! This is exactly what happened to me! Seriously, I was ready to KILL THE MACHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...