Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh, Interwebs!

Patrick Dougherty creates fascinating scultpures out of branches and grasses.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

STOP KISSING BABIES

Baby Eloise died of the cold sore virus.
I will always regret having given Katie cold sores when she was a year-and-a-half old. I thank God I did not give them to her sooner. Cold Sore From a Kiss Kills Newborn.









IMPROVE


Business Insider shares a nifty plan for radically improving your life. In 21 days, no less.

I like it!
















SMILE

I love elephants. Just love them.

LAUGH

Baby + facial hair + giggles = love.

APPRECIATE

World Toilet Day was November 26. Who knew there was such a thing? Check out this photo essay to really appreciate your home with its multiple bathrooms.










LAUGH

That Santa is not at all sketchy.
Nope. Not at all.
Family pictures are just so hard to get right, even with a professional photographer. Maybe especially with a professional photographer. That's why Awkward Family Photos will always make you laugh.


















CRY
If those have you laughing, these will give you nightmares.


LAUGH

Here's what happens if you decide to order a whole whack of really cheap clothes from Singapore. (What could possibly go wrong?)

2 comments:

  1. those baby elephants were so cute!! and so fascinating watching the whole herd at the park.
    my kids roared with laughter at the baby with facial hair. I nearly cried for the mom and the cheap clothing fail - seriously, what is that all about?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't they adorable? I'll never be able to watch baby elephants without thinking of Dumbo.

      Delete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...