Monday, December 22, 2014

Oh, Interwebs!

Alex S. MacLean's aerial photographs of Detroit are captivating.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

WHUH?

So, this experiment apparently shows that beauty varies significantly from one country to another, but if you ask me, it really shows that finding someone who knows how to use Photoshop well is much more difficult than one would think.

Here's what the Canadian "expert" offered!*

Seriously? It doesn't even look like her!
For the record, here's my take on Marie Southard Aspina. (Note that I am by no means an expert -- the hair editing is really pretty pathetic.)

It made me sad that most of the editors removed her lovely mole.
Pretty much everything I did could be accomplished with
subtle make-up and some hairstyling.
*P.S. Marie speculates that the Canadian "expert" was being ironic because, WTF?

LAUGH
I had seat 29E on our short flight to New York, and, boy, was I glad it was short! (I did not write the letter, I wish I had.)

SMILE


Finally! Retailers are waking up to the fact that children of all abilities are beautiful.



LAUGH (BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU'LL CRY)

Christmas expectations vs. reality


APPRECIATE

This Asian take on classic fairy tales.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...