Friday, February 20, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

Thinking of hanging this in our guest room.
See more here.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

LAUGH

Oh, this is just too good: a random text generator spoofing Fifty Shades of Grey.


SHAKE YOUR HEAD

This is what happens when you treat your toddler like an accessory and take her to a decidedly grown-up event.


The original Twitter post has been deleted. Here's what the picture and comment were about:

"Quiet, baby, Mama's trying to text."



TAKE A DEEP BREATH


For those of us who carry our excess pounds on our tummies, "visible belly outline" is a daunting trend. Not sure I'm fully on-board with it (I'll keep my tunic-length tops, I think), but I send Kelsey Miller a high-five for challenging her fears, and looking so fan-fricking-tastic doing so.


LAUGH AND CRY

This poor, poor bird. I hope she finds a new tune to sing.


LAUGH


Well, that's just plain awkward.


LAUGH
These kitten-Samuel Becket mash-up motivational posters are so good I want to print out all of them. Honestly, I sometimes wonder: if you can't say it with kittens, is it really even worth saying at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...