Friday, July 24, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

Look again. It's a Swiss bunker. See more pictures here.
(I probably walked by one of these when I visited my sister in fall 2014.) 

Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 



SMILE

And perhaps send an e-mail to a tree.



LAUGH


This is the single worst invention in the history of inventions. Oh, my god, can't stop laughing.


DROP YOUR JAW

Oh. My. God. (Start at the 45-second mark.)





THINK


It turns out there is considerable controversy in the world of dog training. From "all-positive" to "balanced," there is plenty of jargon out there. As someone who has found (relative) success using a balanced approach, which includes tools that some people find offensive, I have to agree with Sean O'Shea's comments in this article.
So I write this to help you folks out there who are trying to make sense of this stuff. The folks who show up here after having spent tons of money and time on methods and tools that haven’t yielded any results. Those of you who have heard only horror stories about prong collars and e-collars, and how correcting your dog will create more aggression and compromise your relationship. Or those of you that have never heard about us, or trainers like us, or balanced methods and tools. People who aren’t even aware of these possibilities or options, and who end up suffering unnecessarily or putting their dogs down or re-homing them simply because they haven’t had the luxury of information.


DROP YOUR JAW


Watch a basketball take flight.


LAUGH

If new parents wrote reviews of their babies. (This might be the best motivation to use contraceptive, ever.) Here's one:




THE LAST LAUGH

Jim Gaffigan. That is all. (Here's a teaser.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...