Friday, July 31, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

This is not man-made. It is a "fairy stone" formed by glacial concretions. See more of them at SpiritRock Shop.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 



DROP YOUR JAW

Things cut in half. (Scroll right down to the end.)


LAUGH


Trying to conserve water by taking shorter showers? Here's a little help!


DROP YOUR JAW

I've heard of people who are allergic to dogs, but how about a dog that is allergic to humans?


FEAST YOUR EYES


Adam's River Salmon Run, by Mitch Krupp
Mitch Krupp has been photographing the salmon run for years. His pictures are gorgeous.


DROP YOUR JAW

There's empathy, and then there's synesthetic empathy!


LAUGH

Oh, how I love to sleep. You feel me?


REMINISCE

Oh, how this brings back memories! (I studied graphic design as part of the Advertising program at Loyalist College before I finished my English Lit degree at Queen's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...