Friday, August 7, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow looks like something out of a Roald Dahl book.
Bird's-eye view panoramic photography by Sergey Semenov
See more of his work on his website AirPano.com.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 



TRY THESE

Eight Ways to Make a Not-so-Good Day Better. These are especially good for parents of young children, but most of us can make our day a little lighter by using them.
6. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the tasks ahead of you, remind yourself that you do not have to do them all at once -- just one. Just start with one.


SMILE




DROP YOUR JAW

These are cupcakes. I'm not kidding. 
Check out more cupcake-y inspiration at Heavenisacupcake.net.


LAUGH


27 Pictures Guaranteed to Make You Laugh Every Time


LAUGH

I had no idea Mark Hamill (a.k.a. Luke Skywalker) was such a funny guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...